Looking for the best things to do in Hoi An, Vietnam? You’ll be spoilt for choice!
Hoi An is a colourful riverside town with a beautiful old quarter, excellent restaurants and the gateway to the Cham Islands.
Best things to do in Hoi An:
- Go snorkelling on the Cham Islands
- Cycle down to Ang Bang beach (20 mins) you have to pay for parking so choose somewhere to buy a beer or ice cream and ask to leave your bikes there.
- Do a half-day cooking class with Red Bridge School, a great day that includes a trip to the local market and a feast on the river!
- Get a bahn mi at The Banh Mi Queen! Address: 115 Trần Cao Vân, tp. Hội An.
- Enjoy an evening river cruise amid floating lanterns (approx 100,000 VD). This can be organised at your hotel or down at the river.
- Treat yourself to tailormade clothes from any number of dress shops.
- Want to go somewhere special for dinner? Try Nu Eatery, an amazing restautant tucked away down an alleyway. Don’t miss the steamed pork buns. Too. Good.
Read more about Hoi An and see pictures of this gorgeous little town. Be warned, you’ll probably stay longer than planned…